ITM was developed to implement international tourism marketing opportunities within the state of Colorado. Initially starting in the ski industry and with state tourism office contracts, ITM has developed its repertoire into international tourism marketing opportunities throughout the Western US, Europe, Asia, China and continuing to expand. ITM capabilities include cooperative marketing activities, FAM and media tours, destination and product representation, collateral and development, training and education seminars, sales and media calls, e-marketing communications, social media, product development, market research, tradeshow coordination and representation, itinerary planning, individual research visits, industry and membership communication, lead development and implementation, data base development and management airline route development and marketing, tourism consultation, tracking and industry collaboration.
Recent history of Tourism Marketing:
- The Broadmoor. A Five-Diamond, Five-Star-awarded resort with impeccable service and distinctive amenities.
- Clients Colorado Tourism Office, international program, marketing plan coordination and implementation.
- Four State Alliance, marketing group including the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah promoting multi-state itineraries to European travelers.
- Tour Colorado, domestic not-for-profit organization focused on group travel and tours throughout Colorado.
- Grand Circle Association, Colorado Plateau international marketing association focused on regional marketing.
- Colorado International Marketing Organization, an economic development and international tourism marketing organization focused on airline route development.